I had another great week of fitness and fat loss. I didn’t quite meet my goals, but I definitely took a good bite out of them! I made it to spin-n-lift and Zumba, but I didn’t manage a good midweek run. In spite of that, I did manage to get my 10,000 steps every day except one and I did get a good, long run in, as well as a run last Sunday and yesterday. All totaled, I ran 8 miles. Not terrible.
My nutrition is also doing well. Not eating after 8:00 hasn’t been hard since I tumble into bed sleepy by 7:30. This weekend I did night eat. On Friday night I was HUNGRY so I ate some granola by moonlight. I’ve dialed everything back but I’m still not journaling my food. I’m finding that I’m somehow able to play the head game for now and it’s working. Today I weighed in at 232.6, so I’ve lost almost seven pounds since 1/1. I’m pleased as punch with that.
This coming week I’d like to keep my goals the same:
- Run thrice, one run needs to be greater than 4.5 miles. The others can be any distance. We have a six mile run in a month and a nine mile run in March.
- Spin-n-lift Monday, Zumba or weights Thursday, toy with the idea of Sunday morning Zumba…
- Continue fasting starting at 8:00 each evening
- Continue making smart nutrition choices
- Keep drinking diet soda- that crutch works for me!
- Aim for 10,000 steps per day.