That’s not to say I don’t have goals because holy moly, I do. I’ve gained a bunch of weight. I’ve been working out like a demon, but it hasn’t been nearly enough. Apparently. Last time I weighed myself I was in the 220’s. I thought it was my medication, but my doctor disagrees and directed me to a nutritionist and I’ve been there before to no good end so I didn’t go and… I guess this is as close as I’ve been to giving up. Letting go. Falling off the wagon and forgetting how to stand up and get back on.
Then, I realized I was choosing clothes based on which ones disguised my fat rolls best. In spin class I’m having a hard time bending over my fat roll to ride comfortably. I only look slim in my workout clothes anymore. My fat is mushrooming out above and below my waist, so I’m determined to get things back in control… I’m just not certain how this website fits in with that. I’m good at instagramming right now if you want regular snapshots into my life.
My plans are as follows:
- Lose 30-40 pounds.
- Run run run- three days a week, with the kids to get back into good running shape like two years ago with Run the Year.
- Continue body pump 1-2 days per week.
- Squeeze in Zumba and hiking when it makes sense.
- Kick, claw, bite and fight my way back to my healthiest version of me. I’m worth this promise.
Run these races:
- My Better Half Marathon*
- Hot Chocolate Run
- The Big Climb
- Kirkland Shamrock Run*
- Bubble Run (not signed up yet)
- Iron Horse Half*
- Beat the Blerch
- Captain Jack Treasure Run *
*Orca races- if you sign up, use code tamarashazam18 for an extra 15% off. This code will work for all 2018 Orca races!